PACP, the professional association representing you and your chamber colleagues throughout Pennsylvania, is pleased to announce a certification program for chamber professionals in our state. The PaCCE Program, which has been developed by PACP as another value-added service to our members, is designed to recognize:
• Leadership and managerial excellence among Pennsylvania’s chamber professionals.
• Commitment to continued professional growth and development.
• Dedication to the chamber of commerce profession.
• Demonstrated leadership in state, regional and national chamber professional organizations.
The program will assess candidates’ qualifications in the areas of:
• Chamber experience.
• Professional development completed.
• Organizational and personal achievements in the profession.
• Leadership within and contributions to the chamber profession.
The following PACP professionals have achieved this designation:
The Late Sally Haas, PaCCE (deceased)
Formerly with Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber
Larry Bowman, CCE, PaCCE
Formerly with Lebanon Valley Chamber
Elaine Dautrich, PaCCE
TriCounty Area Chamber
The PaCCE program guidelines can be found below:
PaCCE Program Guidelines
The certification process is now open. The deadline for applications is Friday, July 29, 2016.
The PaCCE application process has changed from previous years. Now your civic involvement can be taken into account toward your point total. For the application, please click the link below:
PaCCE Program Application
Consider being part of the next class of recipients for this prestigious professional certification.