PACP was pleased to award a record number of scholarships to its members in 2017:
- 4 registration scholarships to the ACCE Convention (July 2017)
- 2 partial and 1 full tuition scholarship to the US Chamber's Institute program
- 2 registration scholarships to the PACP Chamber Day event in Harrisburg in June 2017
- Sally Haas Memorial Scholarship to the PACP Conference in October 2017
- 6 registration scholarships to the PACP Conference in October 2017
The application process is now closed. Scholarships for 2018 will be made available in early 2018.
Please contact your PACP Administrator, Tiffany Fulmer Ott, at (404) 312-0524 or tfulmer(at)tlfexecutiveservices.com for more information.