PACP is pleased to offer a record number of scholarship opportunities for its members in 2017:
- 4 registration scholarships to the ACCE Convention (July 2017)
- 2 partial and 1 full tuition scholarship to the US Chamber's Institute program
- 2 registration scholarships to the PACP Chamber Day event in Harrisburg in June 2017
- Sally Haas Memorial Scholarship to the PACP Conference in October 2017
- 6 registration scholarships to the PACP Conference in October 2017
To apply for a scholarship, please click the link below:
2017 PACP Conference Scholarship Application
The deadline for applications will be Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
Please contact your PACP Administrator, Tiffany Fulmer Ott, at (404) 312-0524 or tfulmer(at)tlfexecutiveservices.com for more information.