2014 PACP Membership Rates
Dues are based on the number of members in your chamber.
|No. of Members||Dues|
|1-499||$150 (includes Executive only)|
|500-799||$300 (includes Executive and 1 staff member)|
|Over 800 Members||$600 (includes Executive and 2 staff members)|
|Chairman's Circle||$200 (see additional benefits below)|
|Individual Membership (Retired Executive)||$100|
To add an additional representative to your membership, just add $25 to your invoice.
The Chairman's Circle is a new membership category. The funds generated by the Chairman's Circle will go toward strategic initiatives to build and sustain the organization beyond what your traditional annual investment would cover. To support PACP at this level, simply add $200 to your invoice and begin receiving the following benefits:
- 10% discount on PACP Chamber Professionals & Leadership Conference registration for Chamber Executive
- Special recognition in Fall Conference booklet & ribbon recognition on name badge
- 10% discount on Chamber Day in Harrisburg event for Chamber Executive
- Unlimited number of staff included in PACP database
- Chamber listed on Chairman's Circle page of PACP website and recognition in PACP newsletter
You can see the current members of the Chairman's Circle on their web page.
CLICK HERE to open the Membership Application for Chambers. PACP accepts checks and credit cards (Visa/MasterCard) for payment. If paying by credit card, just complete the application and fax it to (865) 573-4994. If paying by check, please print application and send check to:
1622 Tarklin Valley Road
Knoxville, TN 37920
CLICK HERE to open the Vendor Membership Application. Payment should be sent to address above.