PACP holds an annual conference each year at locations throughout the state of Pennsylvania. PACP conferences offer top-notch educational sessions led by today’s leading professionals in chamber management and related industries. Additionally, PACP conferences provide a great opportunity for networking with other chamber professionals through our interactive sessions and your
PACP, the professional association representing you and your chamber colleagues throughout Pennsylvania, is pleased and excited to announce a new certification program for chamber professionals in our state. The PaCCE program, which has been developed by PACP as another value-added service to you and our other members, is designed to recognize:
• Leadership and managerial excellence among Pennsylvania’s chamber professionals.
• Commitment to continued professional growth and development.
• Dedication to the chamber of commerce profession.
• Demonstrated leadership in state, regional and national chamber professional organizations.
The program will assess candidates’ qualifications in the areas of:
• Chamber experience.
• Professional development completed.
• Organizational and personal achievements in the profession.
• Leadership within and contributions to the chamber profession.
Chamber Non-Dues Revenue and Affinity Programs presented by Chris Mead, Senior Vice President of American Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE) on May 29, 2013